Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Dilemmas!

I have these dumb dilemmas. Seriously, they are so dumb, fo' real. Thanksgiving is right around the corner, and I can admit that I am grateful these simple issues are my current struggles. So many others have such difficult decisions to make!

1. Half marathon- I'll begin with this: I am so stunned that I have upped my mileage to 8. Really, really? Me, me? YES! I may possibly be doing a little Rocky sequence in my mind currently. Eye of the Tiger. Now that my body has recovered from a cold and stomach virus, this random croupy cough has attached my respiratory system. Usually, I'm the annoying girl that says to you when you're sick, "oh, I never get sick, the last time was 10 months ago." Well, I've been humbled on the account that I've been sick three times in a row. These past two and a half weeks have been pretty critical to my training. I haven't felt motivated at all to run since I feel so tired and just plain sick- so, I haven't. I think I'm going to sit this one out, boys. Being such a miser, I don't know what I hate more not completing an attainable goal or losing the money I spent.

My first 5K! 3.6.10
2. Macbook Pro or Macbook Air- I've decided to forgo the iPhone 4. I'm going to grab a cheap go-phone down in Chile and cancel my plan with AT&T, here. Okay, so this means I have a little room to spare some cash! Woohoo! Like a good little consumer, I've been doing my internet research. It sounds like the only benefit to the Macbook Air is it's size. This would be an appropriate investment, but still it's a lot of freaking money. Let me say this: I have saved for a long time, and this is not a light decision that I can make on the whim of my parent's credit card.

3. MY CAT- Enough complaining about this issue! I'm still in the middle of trying to find a placement for her and for how long.  

Avery. LOVE.
4. Facebook- Oh man. Truly, it's a great way to stay in contact with people. However, here's my beef. (Can I say that since I'm a vegetarian?) I strongly believe that anything personally written or typed should also be something that can be verbalized. We've all been guilty of the emotionally charged update or the holy-than-thou status at least once in our social networking days. I'm so sick of reading them. Plus, it's such a time waster!

Hopefully, I didn't bore you to death! Alrighty, my loves, any suggestions for me?  I feel like I had a little updating to do before I fall into a routine posting.  But then again, my life doesn't feel very routine.

No comments: