Katie's Frowned Upon Wish List of Things to Accomplish before Leaving Chile:
1. Knock someone over on a bike.
2. Cut off the lone dreadlocks (or any other bizarre hair growth) on creeping down the necks of ugly boys.
3. Cat call at a man.
4. Curse back at a gypsy.
5. Pull down some midriff T over a protruding belly.
6. Break up PDA sessions with a super soaker.
7. Knock the stack of flyers out of a promoter's hand.
8. Break through a chain of women who are all holding hands, blocking the ENTIRE sidewalk.
9. Hit the book/newspaper/phone out of a slow walker's hands.
10. Tell someone that their underwear is blatantly showing through their pants or shirt or pant/skirt combo.
11. Ask "why???" to a person eating a completo.
12. Blah BEEEEP BEEEP
13. Something else that is more offensive therefore I'm going to keep to myself.
14. I'm trying to think of other things so I don't have to pack.
I LEAVE TOMORROW FOR PERU. POST MORE LATER. MAYBE.
|My Magnificent Backpack.|