THESE PAST WEEKS IN BULLET POINTS.
- Backpack + Kindle + Shoes + Dinero = GREAT Christmas!
- Friends + Champagne + Laughter = WONDERFUL New Years!
- Spanish + Adorable Hispanic Woman + Gringa (me) = BEST tutoring EVER
- Working the best job I've ever had.
- Being ridiculous at moments
- Just chillin' con mis amigos. I have laughed so hard these past two weeks, I shouldn't worry about trying to remember to do sit ups every now and then.
I can't believe I'm leaving. Literally. The reality of my living in a different country, speaking a different language, wondering around a very large city, using the metro and busses, meeting new friends, and searching for a new job hasn't seemed to find a way to permeate my brain. Perhaps when I'm boarding the plane, I'll finally realize my predicament. Am I nervous? In this moment, no. Ask me in eight days; the answer may be quite the opposite!
|I'm the best mom ever.|